Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Catch Up

Since I wasn't blogging for awhile, allow me to catch you up:

For his eight month birthday Noah decided to have a cage pillow pen wrestling smackdown brawl with all his fluffy friends. The aftermath:
 

The sad thing is, even though he was wrestling inanimate objects, I'm not sure who ended up winning.
Whilest I was not blogging several other things of note occurred:
  • Justin got his second 4.0 in nursing school. Am so very proud.
  • I threw up... lots.
  • We saw our first ultrasound of new baby Ririe.
  • I threw up some more.
  • I took on the Ladies Spring Tea at our church.
  • I had 8 migraines, which caused me to throw up.
  • Noah progressed to army crawling faster than the Flash can run.
  • And I threw up.

10 pounds later, I am still blessing my God for working miracles in our lives. There's just much less of me to worship Him.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my poor poor friend. I will pray the puking wont last as long this time. Congrats. And way to go Justin on the 4.0

    ReplyDelete